So first I wanted to share some feelings about how great my mom is. I have always known that my mom is incredible and we have always been really close, especially since I moved out when I was 19 but as of late I have realized it more than ever. As some of you know I was sick in the hospital and Gabe was out of town when everything happened and thank goodness my parents were in town. My mom took me to the hospital at around 9 pm and she stayed with me there until 3 am when I told her that she should go home and get some sleep (and a huge thanks to Jordan once again for watching Kayla that whole time!) I was in the hospital for 4 days and my mom was there almost all day, everyday and didn't complain about it once. It was great just having her there with me and we had some great conversation (once I could function again).
It wasn't until I got out of the hospital and felt like myself again that I was looking back on those dreadful days and realized how hard it must have been for her for a number of reasons. The sacrifices that she had to make on a daily basis to be there for me were innumerable. It made me realize once again that my mom would do anything for me. I love her so much and it is hard being so far from her and my dad. Happy Mother's Day mom and I hope you had a great day!
As for us, we went with a bunch of people to Central Park and we were able to see some amazing stuff! The rollerskating dancers were there again and Gabe got some great pictures!





Kayla is always trying to lick Gabe's face

Funny Faces

Some of the people we went with

This guys bike was definitely one of a kind!
2 comments:
Hey! Great photos, I love the one of Kayla trying to lick Gabe's face! Reminds me of when she was an infant and sucked on his nose!!!! Too cute!!
Hey have you seen "august Rush" I just watched it last night and not only is it an amazing movie (my new favorite)but it has a lot of scenes in Central park. I thought you might like it since you seem to frequent the area now! Love the view from your apartment!!
i hope everything's ok (was this recently?) that's wonderful that your mom was able to be there for you. sure makes a difference. i love the pic of kayla trying to lick gabe's face! that's hilarious!
Post a Comment