At last I have gotten around to doing a post! We didn't have internet for the last 2 months so that may have something to do with it. We have had a busy last couple months, we moved into a house 3 days before Christmas which has been wonderful! So we have just been busy getting settled and enjoying being here in Utah.
Kayla is almost 3 and that is a little crazy for me to think but she is as wonderful as ever. The older she gets the more I realize what a special girl she is. She is sooo sweet to other children and of course Mercedes and is an angel for Gabe and I as well.
She is in gymnastics and preschool and can not get enough of them. Once she turns 3 there are alot more options for things to do so I am excited for that.

We are in Utah for another couple of months and then we are off to northern Alberta! It will be bittersweet, I am excited to be close to Calgary so I can visit during the summer but there will not be a ton to do. But luckily we will have fun people with us so we will have a blast anyway!
4 comments:
Oh yeah finally a new post! I love Kaylas haircut, i think I need to give one to jadyn, they have similar hey eh? Oh and i can't believe how big mercedes is, WOW, a little chunkster. (ok not as chunky as Heidi though) she is 5 months already? Unbelievable! Can't wait to hang out in the summer!
It's so good to hear an update - I'm so glad you got into a house - what a blessing! Your girls are so freakin cute!! I love Kayla's hair! She looks so much older with it cut like that. And Mercedes looks like you!! How exciting is that?? : ) I can't believe she is 5 months old already!
I'm glad you guys are doing well! So who all is going to Alberta with you? Anyone I know? It looks like we will probably be going to Baltimore, Maryland.
so nice to see an update! where in northern ab are you heading?? your girls are darling! i can't believe kayla is almost 3. i love her hair - super cute!
ESTELLE!!! they are SO big I can't believe it! Man I miss you! You'll have to come visit when we all have our babies this summer! I'll have 2 boys! Crazy! I was waiting for a new post! So good to see you guys!
Post a Comment