Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Applesauce

So I discovered a little while ago that Mercedes is not a sweet tooth, at least not right now. She hasn't liked any fruit I have given her! I had to video her having some applesauce and here it is!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

LOL... that's hilarious! I love babies faces when they eat something they hate!!!

Camie use to eat everything and now won't eat her veggies... funny how kids are.

Mercedes is so cute! Love the hair - and cute hair bow, too!! Wonder where she got that.... : )

Heidi Allred said...

That is SOOOO funny! If it makes you feel better, Porter hated apple sauce too and still won't come near a banana! She is sooo cute! I miss you and her even though I've never even met her!

The Harker Family said...

Estelle! I came across your blog via Emily and Grant Carlson's blog! Hope you are enjoying being in Utah! So you're heading back to Calgary this summer. That's great to hear! Your girls are adorable, and that video of Mercedes eating the apple sauce was hilarious!

Jemaica said...

Haha you guys are evil. Next time you should to a combination of rice cereal and chocolate syrup. I'm sure she'd like that much better.

I miss you guys!