First morning in Maui at this amazing breakfast gazebo.
Driving in the jeep we rented
Hanging out with the Pinnacle guys at The Grand Wailea
Gabe and I hanging out
We went on a Molokini snorkeling excursion and we were lucky enough to see a few whales breeching! Absolutely amazing!
Beautiful Charity hanging out on the snorkeling boat
Reflective Gabe
Gabe out snorkeling, the water was an amazing color
Also saw some turtles
Gabe and I also went on a Helicopter tour of West Maui and Lanai. I had never been on a helicopter before and it was breathtaking!
Charity and I boogie boarding! Greatest time!
Except for the part where I flashed everybody when I almost lost my top!
4 comments:
Wow, girl, totally jealous of all that stuff you got to do!! Looks amazing. Let me know when you're free so we can get together! I don't have your number anymore cause my phone was stolen... so text me. 801-580-7310
Great pics! It looks like you had a fabulous trip! I want to go there so bad! Must have been nice having a break from kids with Gabe!
Looks like a fun trip, lucky you getting away without any kids!
How fun. Maui is my favorite. We are going again in March. I recognized the places you were at. That is awesome you saw the whales. How cool.
Post a Comment