Hey Estelle, this is Caroline Harker (Ben Harker's wife). I know this is a bizarre way to communicate with you, but I didn't know how else to get in contact with or with Gabe. A friend of mine had you listed as their friend on their blog, which was how I found your blog! Got to love technology! Ben's younger brother Chris just got back from his mission in December and right now he's at BYU in Provo for this semester. He may be interested in doing alarms this summer in Canada, and wanted to know if Pinnacle will be having an office here in Calgary this summer. Could you please pass this along to Gabe and ask him to call Chris at : 1-208-569-1452 just to provide him with some information about doing alarms this summer. Thanks! Oh and I hope Gabe still works for Pinnacle, and if he doesn't just ignore this! Ha, ha, ha! Hope you and the family are doing well. If ever you are in Calgary, give us a call!
3 comments:
CUTE!!!
Wise beyond her years...
Hey Estelle, this is Caroline Harker (Ben Harker's wife). I know this is a bizarre way to communicate with you, but I didn't know how else to get in contact with or with Gabe. A friend of mine had you listed as their friend on their blog, which was how I found your blog! Got to love technology! Ben's younger brother Chris just got back from his mission in December and right now he's at BYU in Provo for this semester. He may be interested in doing alarms this summer in Canada, and wanted to know if Pinnacle will be having an office here in Calgary this summer. Could you please pass this along to Gabe and ask him to call Chris at : 1-208-569-1452 just to provide him with some information about doing alarms this summer. Thanks! Oh and I hope Gabe still works for Pinnacle, and if he doesn't just ignore this! Ha, ha, ha! Hope you and the family are doing well. If ever you are in Calgary, give us a call!
Post a Comment