Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family Pictures

So I finally decided to jump back on! Thanks to Becky ;) We took some family pictures last week and as Heidi knows it is hard to get "normal" pictures of my girls because Mercedes has the cheesiest smile and Kayla LOVES to pose and make faces. So out of about 100 pictures here are my favorites! The editing is thanks to Laura Taylor!





7 comments:

Becky said...

Hoooooooray! I love your blog updates, it makes me feel a very small part in your life now because I see your faces! Those pictures are beautiful and you guys look fabulous! Miss you!

The Taylors said...

Love them! You have such a beautiful family!

Kristen said...

Finally - I was wondering how you guys were doing!!

What adorable pictures, I love the one of you and Gabe - so gorgeous!!!

Hey, I moved to Spanish Fork so we need to hang out now!!

Heidi Allred said...

They are cute! Your girlies are lovely ;)

Alysha Sladek said...

super cute. your girls are adorable

Ailyn said...

YAY, YOU'RE BACK.
I love the family pictures.

Jemaica said...

Cute!! Are these the ones that Charity took?