I can't hardly believe that I am 27! For my birthday Gabe took the day off and I have wanted to go see the Statue of Liberty so we decided to head to the Staten Island ferry which passes right by it. They had other boats that went right to the statue but I just wanted to get some pictures so we just took the ferry which is actually free since it is a commuter ferry. But 80% of the people on it just got right back on on the way back so I think tourists use it more than anyone.

The Statue!

It made me so nervous because Kayla kept climbing up the railing!

Kayla and Gabe on the way back

We also decided to go see Hairspray on Broadway so we left Kayla with one of the wives here, Kristen. Thanks Kristen! And it was a great show! It was actually quite a bit different from the movie and had lots of extra scenes and songs so that was great!
2 comments:
No problema. Anytime. Glad you had a fun day!
Sounds like a great birthday! And isn't photoshop great?? Your scrapbook page is really cute!
Post a Comment