I have been dabbling a bit with photoshop and have done a few scrapbooking pages and this is one of my favorites! Kayla just loves her daddy to bits and pieces! Gabe works late but sometimes Kayla is still up when he gets home and it just makes her day, she usually drags him into the bedroom to jump on the bed, that is her favorite place to play. I am just amazed at how much they are alike. They are pretty much the same person. It is great because Gabe knows EXACTLY how to handle her and she listens to his every word. They are just two peas in a pod.
I am hoping that the next girl has at least a bit of me in her but I guess we will see!
2 comments:
That is so beautiful you did a great job on the page!!! Again Happy Birthday!!
I cant believe you made that. You are just amazing....
Post a Comment